Solar Services in Bellingham, Mount Vernon & Everett, WA
Over 20 Years of Combined Solar Design & Installation Experience in Residential and Commercial Projects
Our Solar by Barron team brings a wide array of experience, from solar system design and installation all the way to solar panel engineering and testing at a manufacturing facility. We have great expertise in all things solar, and we haven’t met a solar question we can’t answer. Our team has personally designed and installed over 1,500 solar arrays, including over 100 off-grid and grid-tied battery backup systems, over 100 ground-mounted systems, and a dozen large commercial arrays over 50 kW in size.
Ready for your home to Go Solar?
水果视频ios官方在线下载Interested in green energy, reducing your carbon footprint and cutting energy costs? Thinking about increasing your home value and getting a great return on investment for your property? Thinking about GOING SOLAR for your home?? Then you’ve come to the right place!
水果视频ios官方在线下载Barron is thrilled to offer solar design and residential solar installs. Let Solar by Barron design a solar power installation for your home—our team of certified solar designers can provide you with a custom residential solar system design that is unique to your property.
Ask about Barron’s cutting edge drone technology used to create a 3-D model of your home, including surrounding trees.
How to view the 3D Solar Project Example
- Click the 3D arrow in the center of the picture to load the image.
- Use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- Hold down the right mouse button to rotate the picture view as you wish.
- Hold down shift + right mouse button to move the picture up and down and side to side.
Our Solar by Barron team will analyze your home, including your roofline, positioning, and access points, and address your interior concerns and desire to cut energy costs. Once we have developed a plan, we will perform the solar panel installation and ensure the entire system will accurately pull energy from the sun to be converted to electricity for your home. Looking into the future, our Solar team will provide whole-home solar system maintenance as well as solar panel maintenance to keep your solar system working at its best for years to come.
Interested in going solar for your business? We do that too! Solar by Barron Commercial Department
Contrary to popular belief, Northwest Washington in a fantastic area to harness sun power and join in the green movement. Renewable energy is expected to continue to rise in popularity in the United States in the coming years, and Washington is an ideal area to contribute to the shift toward green energy. Join the Pacific Northwest solar energy sweep! We’re thrilled to install solar in Bellingham, solar in Ferndale, solar in Marysville and everywhere in between. So contact Barron today—Solar by Barron can prepare a solar power design for your family to reduce or eliminate your electricity bill, keeping you comfortable and saving you money for years to come. All while providing you with clean energy, efficient delivery, AND the peace of mind in choosing a company that you know and trust.
Barron certified solar designers combine energy-efficient heating and cooling solutions with power from the sun to eliminate your electricity bill.
- Own your own power and generate it right at the point-of-use
- Great financial incentives available
- Earn tax-free savings on energy bills
- Produce clean energy to offset greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels and foreign oil
- Studies show, on average, adding solar power to your home can increase the value by $18,000
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Federal Solar Tax Credit – Limited Time!
- No Sales Tax – Limited Time!
- Solar power harnesses natural energy supplied through radiation from the sun and converts it into energy that can be used to power your home.
- Solar panels do not require direct sunlight to produce energy
- Net-metering systems monitor energy production and usage to offset energy costs
- A rooftop solar array can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 24 vehicles driven for one year (including the energy used to manufacture the panels)
- Increase your home value—studies show that on average, homes with solar power sell 20% faster than equivalent non-solar homes
Case Study: Clean Energy, Efficient Delivery & Peace of Mind
Residential Projects: Check out Our Work
Meet the Team
Let us design a system for your home that will keep you comfortable and save you money for years to come!
Solar viability and a Customer-First philosophy go hand-in-hand at Barron
“I want to thank Solar by Barron for all the time and consideration they took in evaluating my home for solar panels. In particular, I commend Barron’s business model that clearly promotes honesty and integrity in their staff, as was demonstrated by Jack H. and Nolan T.
After all the evaluating was complete, Jack went through their findings with me, making sure I understood what each finding meant. He was carefully clear that, given my particular situation, solar power might not be to my benefit. Even after I wished to proceed, he went over the facts again, just to be sure that mine would be a well-informed decision.
On further thought, I realized he was right, but that realization was totally due to Jack’s thoroughness and honesty. To deal with customers this way is highly commendable, and I extend well-earned congratulations and thanks to Solar by Barron for how they choose to do business and who they choose to represent them with customers.”
~ Bethany Lynden, WA